License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Braking in Emergencies
With ABS, you can steer and brake at the same time. In many emergencies, steering can help you more than even the very best braking. ...
Wheels and Trim—Aluminum
Use a soft, clean cloth with mild soap and water to clean the wheels. After rinsing thoroughly with clean water, dry with a soft, clean towel. A wax may then be applied. Keep the wheels clean u ...
Tire Pressure Light
For vehicles with a tire pressure monitoring system, this light comes on briefly when the engine is started. It provides information about tire pressures and the Tire Pressure Monitoring Syste ...