License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Passing Another Vehicle While
Using Cruise Control
Use the accelerator pedal to increase the vehicle's speed. When you take your foot off the pedal, the vehicle will slow down to the previous set cruise control speed. ...
Manual Rearview Mirror
To adjust the inside rearview mirror, hold the rearview mirror in the center and move it to view the area behind the vehicle. For vehicles with a manual rearview mirror, push the tab forward for da ...
Vehicles with a rear seat armrest have two cupholders. Pull the armrest down to access the cupholders. Center Console Storage Pull up on the lever, located on the front of the center console a ...