License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
The vehicle's rear seats have adjustable head restraints in the outboard seating positions. The height of the head restraint can be adjusted. Pull the head restraint up to raise it. Try to mov ...
2008 Buick Lucerne Review
The Buick Lucerne full-size sedan's biggest change for the 2008 model year is the addition of a Super trim level, which turns the Lucerne story upside down. When it made its debut in 2006, the Luc ...
Using the Digit Store Command
The digit store command allows a phone number to be stored by entering the digits individually. 1. Press and hold for two seconds. The system responds with “Ready” followed by a tone. 2. Say ...