License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
If the ignition is turned to LOCK/ OFF while the wipers are on 1, 2, or , they will immediately stop. If the windshield wiper lever is then moved to before the driver door is opened, or within 1 ...
Tire Terminology and Definitions
Air Pressure: The amount of air inside the tire pressing outward on each square inch of the tire. Air pressure is expressed in pounds per square inch (psi) or kilopascal (kPa). Accessory Weight: ...
Adjusting the Speakers (Balance/Fade)
AUDIO: To adjust the balance between the right and the left speakers, push and release the AUDIO knob until BAL (balance) displays. Turn the knob to move the sound toward the right or the left s ...