License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Driver Shift Control (DSC) Notice: If you drive the vehicle at a high rpm without upshifting while using Driver Shift Control (DSC), you could damage the vehicle. Always upshift when necessary while ...
Capacities and Specifications
Engine Specifications ...
When the disc contains only compressed files, the files are located under the root folder. The next and previous folder function does not function on a disc that was recorded without folders or p ...