License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Auto Fan Speed
This will allow you to select the automatic fan speed. It can be adjusted to run lower or higher than normal. Press SELECT when Auto Fan Speed is highlighted to open the menu. Turn the Menu ...
For more information about the vehicle battery, see Battery . If the vehicle's battery has run down, you may want to use another vehicle and some jumper cables to start your vehicle. Be sure to ...
Adjusting the Volume
Turn the VOL/ knob to adjust the volume of the infotainment system after the volume level has been set on the portable audio device. ...