License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Air Conditioning Mode
This allows selection of automatic start of the air conditioning upon vehicle start. Selecting On indicates the air conditioning will be on when the vehicle is started. Selecting Off turns t ...
Instrument Panel Cluster
The instrument panel cluster is designed to show how the vehicle is running. It shows how fast the vehicle is going, how much fuel has been used, and many other things needed to drive safely and ...
Adding Equipment to the Airbag-Equipped Vehicle
Adding accessories that change the vehicle's frame, bumper system, height, front end or side sheet metal, may keep the airbag system from working properly. The operation of the airbag system c ...