License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
2010 Buick LaCrosse Review
The 2010 Buick LaCrosse sedan made its debut a year ago, and it's been a huge hit. Kelsey Mays reviewed the whole LaCrosse lineup last year, including CX and CXL trims with the 3.0-liter V-6, and ...
Automatic Transmission Driver Shift Control (DSC) Driver Shift Control (DSC) allows shifting an automatic transmission similar to a manual transmission. DSC can be enabled through the shift l ...
Uniform Tire Quality Grading
Quality grades can be found where applicable on the tire sidewall between tread shoulder and maximum section width. For example: Treadwear 200 Traction AA Temperature A The following information ...