License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Running the Vehicle While Parked
It is better not to park with the engine running. But if you ever have to, here are some things to know. WARNING Idling a vehicle in an enclosed area with poor ventilation is dangerous. Engine e ...
The rear seatbacks can be folded. For detailed instructions, see Rear Seats . ...
Pull the sun visor down to block glare. Detach the sun visor from the center mount to pivot to the side window, or to extend along the rod, if available. ...