License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Uplevel Automatic Climate Control System Shown, Other Automatic Systems Similar On vehicles with heated front seats, the controls are on the climate control panel. The engine must be running to o ...
Fog Lamp Light
The fog lamp light comes on when the fog lamps are in use. The light goes out when the fog lamps are turned off. See Fog Lamps for more information. ...
This display is used for the OnStar or Navigation System Turn-by-Turn guidance. See OnStar Overview or the navigation manual, if the vehicle has navigation, for more information. ...