License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Brake System Messages
BRAKE FLUID LOW This message is displayed when the brake fluid level is low. See Brake Fluid . PRESS BRAKE PEDAL TO RELEASE PARK BRAKE This message is displayed if you attempt to release the elec ...
Using the Store Command
The store command allows a phone number to be stored without entering the digits individually. 1. Press and hold for two seconds. The system responds with “Ready” followed by a tone. 2. Say “ ...
If Your Vehicle is Stuck in Sand,
Mud, Ice, or Snow
Slowly and cautiously spin the wheels to free the vehicle when stuck in sand, mud, ice, or snow. See Rocking Your Vehicle to Get It Out. If the vehicle has a traction system, it can often help to ...