License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Managing the Vehicle DamageRepair Process
In the event that your vehicle requires damage repairs, GM recommends that you take an active role in its repair. If you have a pre-determined repair facility of choice, take your vehicle there, or ...
Rear Compartment Fuse Block
The rear compartment fuse block is located on the left side of the trunk behind a cover. Vehicles with eAssist do not have a rear compartment fuse block. The vehicle may not be equipped ...
The power seat controls are located on the outboard side of the seat cushions. • Move the seat forward or rearward by sliding the horizontal control forward or rearward. • Raise or lower the ...