License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
A/C OFF DUE TO HIGH
This message displays when the engine coolant becomes hotter than the normal operating temperature. To avoid added strain on a hot engine, the air conditioning compressor automatically turns ...
Driving for Better Fuel Economy
Driving habits can affect fuel mileage. Here are some driving tips to get the best fuel economy possible. ► Avoid fast starts and accelerate smoothly. ► Brake gradually and avoid abrupt ...
Recommended Fluids and Lubricants
Usage Fluid/Lubrican Engine Oil The engine requires engine oil approved to the dexos specification. Oils meeting this specification can be identified with the dexos cer ...