License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Courtesy Rental Vehicle
Your dealer may arrange to provide you with a courtesy rental vehicle or reimburse you for a rental vehicle that you obtain if the vehicle is kept for an overnight warranty repair. Rental rei ...
DIC Warnings and Messages
Messages are displayed on the DIC to notify the driver that the status of the vehicle has changed and that some action may be needed by the driver to correct the condition. Multiple messages may ...
The new 2004 Buick Rainier offers a level of style, ride, comfort and performance that sets it apart from other mid-size sport utility vehicles. Rainier comes standard-equipped with a Vortec 4200 ...