License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Oil Pressure Light
WARNING: Do not keep driving if the oil pressure is low. The engine can become so hot that it catches fire. Someone could be burned. Check the oil as soon as possible and have the vehicle serv ...
The battery supplies power to start the engine and operate any additional electrical accessories. • To avoid break-down or failure to start the vehicle, maintain a battery with full cranking ...
Side-impact airbags and all-disc antilock brakes are optional. Driving Impressions Despite structural similarities to the wildly styled Pontiac Aztek, Buick’s crossover model has a personality al ...