License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
The vehicle can be towed using a dolly. To tow the vehicle using a dolly, follow these steps: 1. Put the front wheels on a dolly. 2. Put the gear shift lever in P (Park). 3. Set the parking bra ...
If your vehicle’s battery has run down, you may want to use another vehicle and some jumper cables to start your vehicle. Be sure to use the following steps to do it safely. CAUTION: Batteries ...
Key and Lock Messages
REPLACE BATTERY IN REMOTE KEY This message displays if a Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter battery is low. The battery needs to be replaced in the transmitter. See “Battery Replacement” under ...