License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
What Will You See after an Airbag Inflates?
After the frontal airbags and seat-mounted side impact airbags inflate, they quickly deflate, so quickly that some people may not even realize an airbag inflated. Roof-rail airbags may still be at ...
Disc Music Menu
Press the SELECT knob to access the Disc music menu. Turn the SELECT knob to scroll, then press it to select any of the following category buttons on the MP3 music menu to display the corre ...
AUTOMATIC LIGHT CONTROL OFF This message displays when the automatic headlamps are turned off. This message clears itself after 10 seconds. AUTOMATIC LIGHT CONTROL ON This message displays when th ...