License Plate Lamp
The license plate lamps for this vehicle are on the trunk lid.
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk for more information.
2. Push the end on either of the lamp assemblies (passenger side shown) and then move the lamp assembly down to remove it from the trunk lid.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
3. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
4. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Move the lamp assembly into the trunk lid, engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Some Other Rainy Weather Tips
• Besides slowing down, allow some extra following distance. And be especially careful when you pass another vehicle. Allow yourself more clear room ahead, and be prepared to have your view restri ...
AUTO (Automatic Mode)
1. Turn the fan control to AUTO. 2. Turn the mode control to AUTO. 3. Adjust the temperature to a comfortable setting between 68°F (21°C) and 78°F (26°C). Choosing the coldest or warmest temperat ...
Programming without a
Recognized Transmitter (Keyless
Access Vehicles Only)
If there are no currently recognized transmitters available, follow this procedure to program up to five transmitters. This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take appro ...