Third Row Seats
The third row seatbacks can be folded forward, and the seats can be removed.
To fold the third row seatback:
1. Remove anything on or under the seat.
2. Disconnect the rear safety belt mini-latch using a key in the slot on the mini-buckle, and let the belt retract into the headliner.
Stow the mini-latch in the holder in the headliner.
3. Pull up on the release lever on the back of the seat.
4. Push the seatback forward to lay flat.
See Third Row Seats for more information.
Notice: Maintenance intervals, checks, inspections, recommended fluids, and lubricants are necessary to keep this vehicle in good working condition. Damage caused by failure to follow scheduled ...
OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics will perform a vehicle check every month. It will check the engine, transmission, antilock brakes, and major vehicle systems. It also checks the tire pressures, if ...
Pairing a Phone
1. Press and hold for two seconds. The system responds with “Ready” followed by a tone. 2. Say “Bluetooth”. The system responds with “Bluetooth ready” followed by a tone. 3. Say “Pair”. The s ...