Third Row Seats
The third row seatbacks can be folded forward, and the seats can be removed.
To fold the third row seatback:
1. Remove anything on or under the seat.
2. Disconnect the rear safety belt mini-latch using a key in the slot on the mini-buckle, and let the belt retract into the headliner.
Stow the mini-latch in the holder in the headliner.
3. Pull up on the release lever on the back of the seat.
4. Push the seatback forward to lay flat.
See Third Row Seats for more information.
Engine Oil Life System
The engine oil life system calculates engine oil life based on vehicle use and displays the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message when it is time to change the engine oil and filter. The oil life system ...
Deleting a Paired Phone
1. Press and hold for two seconds. The system responds with “Ready” followed by a tone. 2. Say “Bluetooth”. The system responds with “Bluetooth ready” followed by a tone. 3. Say “Delete”. The ...
For vehicles equipped with the MyLink or IntelliLink infotainment system, see the separate MyLink/ IntelliLink Features and Functions Guide for more information. The optional AUX input allows porta ...