Third Row Seats
The third row seatbacks can be folded forward, and the seats can be removed.
To fold the third row seatback:
1. Remove anything on or under the seat.
2. Disconnect the rear safety belt mini-latch using a key in the slot on the mini-buckle, and let the belt retract into the headliner.
Stow the mini-latch in the holder in the headliner.
3. Pull up on the release lever on the back of the seat.
4. Push the seatback forward to lay flat.
See Third Row Seats for more information.
Capacities and Specifications
The following approximate capacities are given in English and metric conversions. See Recommended Fluids and Lubricants for more information. Engine Specifications ...
Adjusting the Fader and Balance
1. Press the TONE button. 2. Select Fader or Balance. 3. Select the value. Press the BACK button to go back to the Tone Settings menu. ...
Use the fog lamps for better vision in foggy or misty conditions. The fog lamps button is on the exterior lamps control to the left of the steering column. ► (Fog Lamps): Press the exterior ...